On All 4's 4wd club Inc
Ticket price is $150 per competing car, includes 1 Driver only
Extra drivers . Ticket price is $100.00
Navigators and drivers must be part of an affiliated club and have a current driver’s license. Temp membership is available for $25.00 each
Camping only spectators is $50 per person over 16 years of age
Learners free with competing driver.
All competitors need to be a part of NSW & ACT 4wd Association (in an affiliated 4WD club). If not, you are required to pay an extra $25 on top of all other costs, which then gives you membership to On All 4s 4WD Club.
On All 4's Challenge info
If you are not part of a club affiliated with NSW & ACT 4x4 association you need to pay an additional $25.00 per driver to join our club.
- Current registration and third party property minimum. THESE MUST BE BROUGHT ALONG AS WILL BE CHECKING ALL PAPERWORK
- A cover note for insurance / rego will not be accepted. A green slip is not third party insurance.
- All navigators must have a drivers licence and be part of a club.
- You must bring current registration papers, Insurance papers both of these must have proof of payment, current Drivers Licence also is required.
- Proof of club membership.
- If any of these are missing you will not be able to drive in the Challenge.
- Only Driver allowed to be in the car while competing. (except for the mud and Learner Drivers) . All drivers and navigators must wear ARD approved helmets.
- Fire extinguishers 1kg or higher must be securely fitted in all 4X4's. Window nets must be fitted for outlaw cars
- Recovery points must be painted red. Eyebolts are not considered as satisfactory recovery points.
- For standard and modified class the following is required as a minimum
- Rear tow hitch
- and 1 after market rated bolt on point that will take a shackle
- For Open and Outlaw
- Two Recovery points are required to be mounted at the front and two at the rear of the vehicle chassis with at least two of 12mm or four of 10mm grade 5 or M8.8 bolts. We require a point in line with or outside of the chassis rails. We require the points to be constructed from 10mm x 75mm plate or larger. Each point should be capable of accepting a 4.7 T rated shackle. These should be designed and fitted in such a manner that the shackle can accept a vertical recovery lift. Eg: The shackle should be able to move in a 90 degree arc from horizontal to vertical.
- Driver and second driver camping fees included in the entry price
- To pay for tickets please click the link below, we are using Try Booking to manage out tickets, there is a processing fee that you will need to pay.
There is a Strict 11pm noise curfew
- payment method : - by using the link below. we are using trybooking to manage our ticket sales
- Postal Address is PO Box 930 Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768